Global Star Capital only welcomes referrals or project submissions from fully screened intermediaries/brokers. Do not submit a project or refer a potential client to us without following our mandatory protocol.
We assure your protection in receiving commission. The bottom line is that we look for solvent projects and solvent clients that can actually be funded by our private sources through their facilitators. We have put our foot down on this industry due to the multitude of novice entities claiming to fund projects such as the stay at home moms who feed babies while posing as money brokers, college students who work at your favorite coffee house and pose as intermediaries on their breaks or everyone and their brother on the "Linkedins" of the world--you understand what we mean.
If you want results and paid accordingly under the agreements with your clients, you will become fully screened by our company and start this process immediately.
As a "broker" or intermediary, you need to ask yourself if you are struggling to find true funding sources and avenues for your clients. If you are struggling (like 99% of the "brokers" or intermediaries we have seen in our many years), we can solve that problem. However, you must follow our rules or we will not deal with your clients.
The golden circle of Global Star Capital's success, our protocol and access to our founder Rich Cocovich is exactly what has eluded you and your clients in the past.
To learn more on how to a become fully screened intermediary or "broker", please keep reading and follow the exact steps we require.
We find that a large majority of intermediaries or "brokers" are complete novices in our industry. We have also found that many people have tried to steal our philosophies and consulting ideas/capabilities (stay at home moms and coffee shop workers as explained above). They have all failed because at the end of the day, they cannot bridge the gap for a client with true money to fund projects. Most people posing as "brokers" and/or intermediaries are unethical. In conjunction with the above, terrible advice, greed plus leading clients down dead end paths has prompted our screening process to be created. Thus, we keep moving forward as a company ethically, based on this protocol that no other entity is privy to.
We are in place for a reason.
Becoming Fully Screened Under The Global Star Capital Protocol
- Step 1: Complete the Intermediary/Broker application below. DO NOT SUBMIT ANY PROJECTS.
- Step 2: You will be contacted by Cathy Evangelista, the Vice President of Global Star Capital via e-mail. Cathy is in charge of working with our fully screened Intermediaries/Brokers.
- Step 3: You will then have a conference call with Cathy Evangelista. On the call she will explain our expectations and how you must follow our protocol.
- Step 4: After your call with Cathy Evangelista is completed and assuming all goes well, you will then speak to our Founder, Rich Cocovich on a conference call which will be scheduled by him personally.
- Step 5: If Mr. Cocovich is completely satisfied with the outcome of the call, he will then offer you the opportunity to submit your first project funding request. The best investment anyone can make is in their own knowledge. This goes both ways. Our company needs to make 100% sure that anyone we are dealing with is ethical. You, the intermediary or "broker", needs the avenues that can accomplish the final goal for your client. You cannot work with the avenues Mr. Cocovich is privy to unless you are screened by him personally. You need his expertise to benefit both your clients and yourself personally.
- Step 6: You will then begin working with Cathy Evangelista on your first submission and our full client protocol will begin.
DO NOT BEGIN THE SCREENING PROCESS
IF ONE OF THE POINTS BELOW DESCRIBES YOU....
- If you have any felonies in your history and/or arrests plus convictions in any country.
- If you plan on trying to dictate how your clients will utilize the services of Global Star Capital and expect to speak directly to private source entities.
- If you think that you will make the decisions for your clients on conference calls, e-mails and any steps in the protocol process of Global Star Capital.
- If either you or your clients think you are God's gift to the planet despite being the actual entities searching for money or equity partners.
- If you or your clients have trouble following strict and proven protocols that have been in place for decades with a crystal clear track record and a founder who has had clients in over 100 countries plus all 50 USA states on projects, sits in front of private avenues who cannot be reached without his services and who have him in place for a reason.
- If you try and "shotgun" projects via the internet destroying the credibility of the project itself plus the principal's reputation.
In order to service your clients properly and start accomplishing something positive for them and yourself, please proceed below.